What We Do
• Shattered or cracked windows
• Shop fronts
• Glass door panel replacements
• Side-lite window repairs
• Broken ranch slider glass
• Replace putty around timber windows
• Re-rubber old and new aluminium windows
• Privacy glass for area’s such as bathrooms
• Safety and Security Glass
• Sound Control glass
• Cat and dog door installations
• Heat loss improvement through double glazing
If you can’t find a service in the above list that fits your needs, give us a call to discuss other options.
- Type of glass such as clear or patterned/obscured.
- Whether the area to be worked in is on the ground floor or a second or higher level.
This information is important to give you a more accurate price. We will also remove all broken glass and dispose of it. All repaired windows and premises are left clean.
Because of the diversity of window repairs the time frame for completion can vary.
- Appointment hours are between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. After Hours bookings are available for emergencies. A callout fee of $120 will apply to the normal charges.
- Same day service is important to us so where ever possible we will accommodate this.
- There is a minimum charge of 1 hour for any job.
- Payment is to be made on completion of the job.
Get In Touch Today
Book now for a free quote.