Retrofit / Double Glazing
What We Do
- A measure is done and options discussed.
- Quote/estimate prepared and given to customer.
- Upon acceptance of quote/estimate a second measure is done to ensure no changes are required since original quote/estimate.
- The measurements are then sent to the supplier.
- Double glazed unit (DGU) orders take anywhere between 10 – 12 working days from acceptance of estimate.
- An agreed date for installation is given. This is strictly dependent on weather.
- DGU are picked up from supplier.
- All single glazed glass is removed from frame and all timber rebates cut-out to allow for a minimum thickness of a 16mm DGU.
- All new timber cedar beading is provided and completely sealed with the appropriate sealant.
- All aluminium joinery beads will be replaced to compensate for a minimum 16mm DGU.
- Most opening aluminium windows or Ranch-sliders may have to be replaced.
Work can take a considerable amount of time.
• Appointment hours are between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Book in advance to secure a suitable appointment time.
• Any quotes/estimates over $500.00 require a 50% deposit before the glass orders can be lodged with the supplier.
• The remaining balance of the invoice is to be paid on completion of the job.
Get In Touch Today
Book now for a free quote.