Glass balustrades are increasingly popular in NZ homes and commercial buildings. They provide strength and safety barriers surrounding decks, landings and pools.
Glass gives you unobstructed views of surroundings, while keeping you and your family safe and well contained in the area. Balustrade glass should always disclose a verification stamp to assure your safety.
What We Do
Balustrade glass has a variety of hardware options available to choose from provided by Vetro Raccordi. The glass itself that I use is 12mm, clear, toughened, safety glass. Depending on the area and location, glass has certain regulations that need to be meet.
Here are some names of balustrade sections that could be right for you.
Cuboid Frameless System
Attaching a continuous aluminium extrusion into timber, concrete or steel. Its unique clamping system allows easy install with no pressure to cause stress on glass.
Clear Vista Semi Frameless System
A square post system between glass, with surface mounted or face fixed options suitable for 10mm – 12mm glass.
Glass Anchor System
This range includes square, round (50mm and 100mm diameter) and rectangular options. Using solid extruded stainless steel provides the best outcome for structural integrity and a long service life.
- A measure is done and options discussed
- Quote/estimate prepared and given to customer
- Upon acceptance of quote/estimate a second measure is done to ensure no changes are required since original quote/estimate
- The measurements are then sent to the supplier
- Glass is picked up and hardware delivered
- Preparation of drilling holes and/or installing hardware is required before fitting new Balustrade glass
- Appointment hours are between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Book in advance to secure a suitable appointment time.
- Any quotes/estimates over $500.00 require a 50% deposit before the glass orders can be lodged with the supplier.
- The remaining balance of the invoice is to be paid on completion of the job.
- Glass and hardware take anywhere between 5 – 12 working days from acceptance of quote/estimate.
Get In Touch Today
Book now for a free quote.