Mirrors are not only to check yourself before leaving the house or used as a statement piece. Mirrors can also help increase lighting in your room or give the illusion of space where needed.
What We Do
Bathroom mirrors are usually 4mm – 6mm thick. On request we can provide vinyl-back film for safety. This is preferably used when a mirror is attached either by screws or a channel. Edge work that is commonly used is Polish or Bevelled edging.
3 different ways of installation include:
- Screw fix set 50mm in from each corner – (optional Vinyl back safety film).
- Channel – fully framed or top and bottom only – (optional Vinyl back safety film).
- Glue and fix directly to wall or door surface.
- Appointment hours are between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Mirror orders can take anywhere between 3 – 5 working days.
- Payment is to be made on completion of the job
Get In Touch Today
Book now for a free quote.